Since COVID-19 is truly a novel disease, we continue to look for answers about how to best treat our patients who are getting sick.
And to get those answers as quickly as possible, researchers and health care providers have created COVID-19 registries that cover everything from asthma and diabetes to pregnancy and pulmonary embolism.
COVID-19 Registry List
Not surprisingly, there is a COVID-19 registry to cover just about every aspect of this new disease.
- American Heart Association COVID-19 CVD Registry
- American College of Surgeons COVID-19 Registry
- American Society of Clinical Oncology Survey on COVID-19 in Oncology Registry – aims to help the cancer community learn more about the patterns of symptoms and severity of COVID-19 among patients with cancer
- Caring for COVID-19 Transplant Patients: International Registry
- COVID-19 Anosmia Reporting Tool – allows healthcare providers of all specialties and patients worldwide to submit data to confidentially report on anosmia and dysgeusia related to COVID-19
- COVID-19 and Cancer Consortium – a consortium of over 120 cancer centers and other organizations who have come together to collect data about adult patients with cancer who have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- COVID-19 and Childhood Cancer Registry
- COVID-19 Dermatology Registry – survey of COVID-19 patients who develop dermatologic manifestations
- COVID-19 Global Pediatric Rheumatology Database – for patients with pediatric rheumatic disease or autoimmune eye disease who develop COVID-19
- COVID-19 Imaging Research Registry – collecting images and data performed as part of routine clinical care in diagnosing and treating COVID-19 patients
- COVID-19 Registry – a research study that provides real-time information on the spread of COVID-19, who is being affected, and how.
- COVID-19 Registry for Hematology – captures data on individuals who test positive for COVID-19 and have a hematologic condition (past or present) and/or have experienced a post-COVID-19 hematologic complication
- COVID-19 Research Registry – this registry includes top-ranked, COVID-19 research articles curated by experts and serves as a resource for scientists working together to address fundamental science and accelerate scientific research on SARS-CoV-2
- COVID-19 and PE Registry
- COVIDIAB Registry – a Global Registry of COVID-19-related diabetes
- Coronavirus Under Research Exclusion (CURE HIV-COVID)
- Discovery VIRUS COVID-19 Registry – a real time COVID-19 registry of current ICU and hospital care patterns to allow evaluation of safety and observational effectiveness of COVID-19 practices
- ECMO in COVID-19
- Global Hidradenitis Suppurativa COVID-19 Registry
- HERO Registry – a community of people working in health care and their families who share what it is like to work and live during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Leveraging the You + M.E. Registry to Study COVID-19 – tracks both the impact of COVID-19 on people with Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) and the development of ME/CFS-like symptoms following COVID-19 exposure
- Pediatric COVID-19 Case Registry
- Pediatric COVID-19 Repository – registry of patient samples and health data to learn as much as we can about how children, adolescents, and young adults are affected by the Coronavirus, COVID-19.
- PRIORITY: Pregnancy Coronavirus Outcomes Registry
- REACT COVID-19: Real world Evidence for Anti-Cytokine Therapy in COVID-19
- Rheumatology COVID-19 Registry
- Stanford Medicine COVID-19 Research Registry
- Surveillance of COVID-19 in Patients with T1D – how is COVID-19 affecting people with type 1 diabetes?
- USA Pediatric Covid-19 Registry – a survey to capture epidemiologic and clinical information about ALL cases of pediatric COVID-19 infections in the United States
The results from these registries will hopefully help us come up with better COVID-19 treatment protocols and answer some very important questions, such as whether or not SARS-CoV-2 truly is triggering new cases of type 1 diabetes and why some people have lingering symptoms.
More on COVID-19
- Are Kids Dying With COVID-19?
- What is the COVID-19 Multi-System Inflammatory State?
- What to Do if You Have Been Exposed to COVID-19
- What to Do if You Have Been Diagnosed with COVID-19
- The Second COVID-19 Wave Might Not Be COVID-19
- Why Are Social Distancing Kids Still Getting Sick?
- AAP – Critical Updates on COVID-19
- IDSA Directory of COVID19 Registries
- Coronavirus Questions and Answers
- AAO-HNS COVID-19 Resources
- ASCO Coronavirus Resources
- ASH RC COVID-19 Registry for Hematology Data Summaries
- COVID-19 Content: An AHA Compendium
- COVID-19 and Surgery
- COVID-19 Registry Dashboard
- IDSA COVID-19 Resource Center
- Pediatric COVID-19 U.S. Registry – Current Data Reports
- Pediatric Hyperinflammatory Syndrome and COVID-19
- New-Onset Diabetes in Covid-19
- What doctors know about lingering symptoms from coronavirus
- Persistent Symptoms in Patients After Acute COVID-19
- Months after infection, many COVID-19 patients can’t shake illness
- Into the looking glass: Post-viral syndrome post COVID-19
- Researchers warn covid-19 could cause debilitating long-term illness in some patients
- COVID-19 Can Last for Several Months
- Returning To Play After Coronavirus Infection: Pediatric Cardiologists’ Perspective
- Return to Youth Sports after COVID-19 Shutdown: Reference Guides
You must be logged in to post a comment.